• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

So if UCiF views this as a rivalry...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Is their QB playing, or, did that toe nail thing end his season? Not sure if it matters, just curious.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  953
  • Days Won:  6

This is how we felt 2 years ago and UCF had to rally late to hold us off. Rivalries can do funny things... 

2 years ago we were bad, really bad, but not helpless. That's the difference...

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

As long as our team doesn't take them for granted, we'll be okay. I'll be there in white for the good guys.

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

Is their QB playing, or, did that toe nail thing end his season? Not sure if it matters, just curious.

He will play

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  12

He will play

Excellent. I wouldn't want to disturb the balance of their team with a new QB and accidentally see them turn things around in the process.

As long as our team doesn't take them for granted, we'll be okay. I'll be there in white for the good guys.

I don't think I have one piece of Bulls gear that is white. I'd go over to Bulls Outfitter or Heaven and check out white options, but as those aren't around anymore, I'll probably be there in Green unless I magically stumble upon a Bulls store around town.

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462

This is how we felt 2 years ago and UCF had to rally late to hold us off. Rivalries can do funny things... 

Yes, but 2 years ago  USF had a GREAT D line. Last year, USF gave UCF the game with turn overs, missed Fg's, bad play calling. Plus, UCF had some great defense secondary talent, most of them went to NFL camps, two of them playing on Sundays currently.

Both these years IMO, the teams were close in talent. That is no longer the case, plus the UCF players are beat down. Rivalry excitement will go poof quickly, but that is only my opinion. USF by 1/2 a hundred.

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462

Excellent. I wouldn't want to disturb the balance of their team with a new QB and accidentally see them turn things around in the process.

All three have played. There is no savior in waiting. Holman will play, but with a high ankle strain, his running will be limited, which is his way of slowing a rush..by taking off. That is gone. He will be   get it off fast guy, or a sitting duck IMO.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,004
  • Days Won:  38

I don't think I have one piece of Bulls gear that is white. I'd go over to Bulls Outfitter or Heaven and check out white options, but as those aren't around anymore, I'll probably be there in Green unless I magically stumble upon a Bulls store around town.

Yeah I am not buying white USF stuff.  Green and gold.

Yes, but 2 years ago  USF had a GREAT D line. Last year, USF gave UCF the game with turn overs, missed Fg's, bad play calling. Plus, UCF had some great defense secondary talent, most of them went to NFL camps, two of them playing on Sundays currently.

Both these years IMO, the teams were close in talent. That is no longer the case, plus the UCF players are beat down. Rivalry excitement will go poof quickly, but that is only my opinion. USF by 1/2 a hundred.

You'd obviously know better than us. Are the players really taking it that badly? At some point, they've got to know that it's not all their fault. While I'm hoping to completely destroy the team for our own sake, you'd have to think the rivalry excitement would keep them in the game.