• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

So if UCiF views this as a rivalry...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  1,828
  • Days Won:  12

The amount of over confidence is concerning.  I have no idea the reasons for the dumpster fire over there; however, lack of talent is not it.  We have been neck in neck in recruiting the last several years.

I just hope they do not decide to wake up against us.  This game worries me.  

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  953
  • Days Won:  6

The amount of over confidence is concerning.  I have no idea the reasons for the dumpster fire over there; however, lack of talent is not it.  We have been neck in neck in recruiting the last several years.

I just hope they do not decide to wake up against us.  This game worries me.  

I'm sure the over confidence is fans like me only :) But my inspiration comes from what I've seen on the field. Teams that don't play well all year can't magically become work beaters because they're motivated. They play bad, undisciplined, uninspired football. Their starters are injured... No matter how much they WANT to win, their A game versus ours won't stand a chance. We're playing for a potential championship. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,476
  • Days Won:  422

I'm sure the over confidence is fans like me only :) But my inspiration comes from what I've seen on the field. Teams that don't play well all year can't magically become work beaters because they're motivated. They play bad, undisciplined, uninspired football. Their starters are injured... No matter how much they WANT to win, their A game versus ours won't stand a chance. We're playing for a potential championship. 

The FAU Owls don't agree with that sentiment ...

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  953
  • Days Won:  6

The FAU Owls don't agree with that sentiment ...

I watched that game and as much as hate when it's said about us, that was UF sucking not FAU balling. Watch the Florida that played Georgia, then watch that game...

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

My hope for Thursday is a clean well played game with maximum effort by our Bulls.  If that happens, the score will take care of itself.

Oh. And no injuries please.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  3
  • Days Won:  0

And the talent discrepancy between those 3 and the ones they played was a lot larger than what we've got on Thursday ...

It's not the talent that we have a problem with which is the real shocking thing. Youth and inexperience and massive injuries has played a part. I blame the coaching. I've always hated the OC Brent Key who has never been a cooridator before. And we have usifs left overs DC who usif fans were claiming about to me at last year's game. We will clean house after winning on Thursday. 

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  3
  • Days Won:  0

Just incase you cows are wonder who UCFs next HC is going to be, Jim Tressel is a lock. We don't mind giving coaches with checkered pasts a second chance. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,937
  • Days Won:  12

Will not be surprised if it is closer than anticipated. Very concerned and want Willie to make **** sure we win this game. 

Oh and go UConn. 

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

Just incase you cows are wonder who UCFs next HC is going to be, Jim Tressel is a lock. We don't mind giving coaches with checkered pasts a second chance. 

you're hilarious. Why would Tressel step down from his current position to coach your dumpster fire? ucf honors? Isn't that like getting a participation media at the special Olympics? please put your aluminum hat back on and go play in traffic

• Upvote 1