• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

So if UCiF views this as a rivalry...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Gotta jump on them early.  This UCF team will fold if given the chance.  Hopefully QF and company are prepared to put up more points this year. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  765
  • Days Won:  0

They already played their rival...  UConn!    This is just going to be a baby seal hunt.

UConn needs to win next week and cause their rival some real pain.    

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  1,318
  • Days Won:  2

Let's be real here, unless you are working on the double jinx there is no reason why we (the fans) should be worried about this game. If you are secretly Coach Willie then please stop posting on this forum and keep the boys focused and fired up.

UCF is allowing almost 200 yards a game on the ground. They are giving up 50 points a game over the last 4. They do not have a Brandon Marshall or the hype of avoiding the sweep working for them. This team gave up 2 months ago.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,611
  • Days Won:  51

I agree with Brad.  Anybody who doesn't think UCF is going to give us a tough game is delusional.  Ask The Citadel, FAU, and Georgia Southern what a huge underdog with nothing to play for can do when properly motivated.  

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,463
  • Days Won:  422

I agree with Brad.  Anybody who doesn't think UCF is going to give us a tough game is delusional.  Ask The Citadel, FAU, and Georgia Southern what a huge underdog with nothing to play for can do when properly motivated.  

And the talent discrepancy between those 3 and the ones they played was a lot larger than what we've got on Thursday ...

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

if they play hard and we play hard, we win by 40 points. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

We only lose this game if we beat ourselves.  We are the MUCH BETTER TEAM.  With that said anything can happen in a rivalry game so we need to come out firing as if we are playing Alabama.   I think with everything on the line( possible AAC championship appearance with a win and Temple Loss), and the last 2 years of losing esp being shut out at home, We will be more fired up for this game than ever. 

Bulls Win Big!!!

Edited by Dhambuc

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,011

Normally I would agree.

But UCF is bad. Like, a bad of epic proportions. This isn't a usual down year. They are clearly the worst team in college football. They haven't even had a chance in their games. We would need a meltdown of epic proportions to lose.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

They will play up to us and keep it close until we give them a reason/excuse to quit. If we do stuff to keep them in the game and get their confidence up this could be a scary game. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574

They will play up to us and keep it close until we give them a reason/excuse to quit. If we do stuff to keep them in the game and get their confidence up this could be a scary game.

Agreed