• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Looks like we might not see Tacko Fall this season.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

Well, you just never know so ....I'll wait to see the games. I expected to see two wins with Clanton, but some gutsy USF play at UCF busted that thought up.

The game(s) will be great, no matter what.

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

It was just a week, a good week, but just a week. Strength of competition was just so so in my opinion, and against UMass he looked like he had Freshman disease....tired,  dead legs. The early non conference  games has improved this year by a ton, so don't get me wrong. He will have good weeks, and some bad ones. I am  huge fan of Tacko, but I am realistic.

Calling him a bust was just a little severe IMO. Watching him against that poor guard on the in bound was hilarious...I mean bust your gut funny to watch ( for a UCF fan )the guard try to figure out how he is going to get the ball in..he takes off down the base line, Tacko pursues..he steps over the line. Poor guy.

Go Tacko go. He will bring a bright, positive spotlight to the AAC this season and beyond IMO

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  1,318
  • Days Won:  2

After reading a few fluff pieces on this kid last year I wish him nothing but the best. Clearly a freak of nature that could play at any level if he develops the skills.

Not to mention he is one of Obama's Muslim sports heroes so he always has that to fall back on. :FIREdevil:

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

After reading a few fluff pieces on this kid last year I wish him nothing but the best. Clearly a freak of nature that could play at any level if he develops the skills.

Not to mention he is one of Obama's Muslim sports heroes so he always has that to fall back on. :FIREdevil:

Maybe Trump will kick him out of the country next year. Don't get too attached to him just yet.

• Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  1,318
  • Days Won:  2

Maybe Trump will kick him out of the country next year. Don't get too attached to him just yet.

We can only hope. If we want to make America (and USF basketball) great again we will need all the help we can get.

• 4 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

Color me unimpressed. Cousins put on a clinic against this dude and Cousin doesn't put on clinics. Seems like he's easy to move out of position in the post. This was easily USFs best paint performance this year.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

7 minutes ago, George Jenkins said:

Color me unimpressed. Cousins put on a clinic against this dude and Cousin doesn't put on clinics. Seems like he's easy to move out of position in the post. This was easily USFs best paint performance this year.

He's just a true freshman, though, isn't he?

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

14 minutes ago, Triple B said:

He's just a true freshman, though, isn't he?

Indeed.  He needs more mass to be competitive at this level as is typical with most freshman bigs. But, it all starts to come undone once they start adding weight. Body parts start to fail on a body that big. That's why he has bust written all over him.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

1 minute ago, George Jenkins said:

Indeed.  He needs more mass to be competitive at this level as is typical with most freshman bigs. But, it all starts to come undone once they start adding weight. Body parts start to fail on a body that big. That's why he has bust written all over him.

So he won't be the second coming of Ralph Sampson, then ....?