• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

1-2 Welcome to another Dumpster fire

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  178
  • Days Won:  0

You'll know when WT is going to get canned. He will receive a contract extension first!

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  20,940
  • Days Won:  38

You'll know when WT is going to get canned. He will receive a contract extension first!

That was Darth Woolard.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,168
  • Days Won:  12

Lose to Memphis and we have no shot at Bowling.

Right because 3 losses makes you bowl ineligible. People need to get a grip. The D was terrible, receivers still dropping balls, etc. with that - plays were there to be made and we didn't make them. Stop all the over reacting and let's talk when the season is over. I still say 6-8 wins is well within reach.

I hope you're right and I'm wrong, but with CWT at the helm I see 1 to possibly 3 more wins this season. He really is in over his head

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

Right because 3 losses makes you bowl ineligible. People need to get a grip. The D was terrible, receivers still dropping balls, etc. with that - plays were there to be made and we didn't make them. Stop all the over reacting and let's talk when the season is over. I still say 6-8 wins is well within reach.

Where do you see them coming from? We scored 17 points against a defense that gave up 700 yards against Bowling Green last week. 7 came on a 4 yard drive. Another 7 came on a drive where Maryland's defense was happy to let us grind the clock.

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,606
  • Days Won:  51

Put the KoolAid down. Not a single part of our team looked good today. We all knew our offense was questionable, but our defense and specials teams (sans Chiabatti) looked like JR High squads as well. Over 100 yars of penalties too.

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

Where do you see them coming from? We scored 17 points against a defense that gave up 700 yards against Bowling Green last week. 7 came on a 4 yard drive. Another 7 came on a drive where Maryland's defense was happy to let us grind the clock.

Right. The offense wasn't "rolling" MD played prevent and was happy to let us spend 8 minutes to score. 

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  20,940
  • Days Won:  38

Right. The offense wasn't "rolling" MD played prevent and was happy to let us spend 8 minutes to score. 

They definitely backed off when the game was out of reach.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,744
  • Content Count:  17,374
  • Days Won:  13

8 wins LOL LOL LOL

So we are going to go 7-2 down the stretch?

0% shot we get 8 wins. Is 6 possible? Maybe if we meat Memphis. If this ****** team starts out 1-3 we are not bowling.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,681
  • Days Won:  14

Memphis is a good team. I don't see how we beat Memphis... it would take a pretty big upset.

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,250
  • Days Won:  1

We are not going to beat Memphis or Syracuse so we will be starting 1-4 and no bowl this year