• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Weather for FSU Game...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  0

http://www.weather.com/weather/5day/l/USFL0479:1:US

High of only 81 with a low of 64... Rain to start in afternoon, around 3rd-4th quarter.

HUGE!! we won't be dying of heat... unless weather.com is wrong (usually not)

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Thank you lord

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

Hopefully stays that way if we have weather like the UF game depth will just wilt in that heat.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Hopefully stays that way if we have weather like the UF game depth will just wilt in that heat.

To this day, the most miserable game, temp wise, I've ever attended.  I think it was "only" 90, but not a cloud in the sky, humid af and no breeze.  And, the business savvy Gators ran out of water in the 3rd quarter.  Painful.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574

To this day, the most miserable game, temp wise, I've ever attended.  I think it was "only" 90, but not a cloud in the sky, humid af and no breeze.  And, the business savvy Gators ran out of water in the 3rd quarter.  Painful.

When we played Alabama in Birmingham, they ran out of water at the half.  My spouse payed $4.00 for a glass of tap water and missed the entire 3rd quarter getting it.  but the heat in the swamp 1 row from the top was brutal

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  1,141

To this day, the most miserable game, temp wise, I've ever attended. I think it was "only" 90, but not a cloud in the sky, humid af and no breeze. And, the business savvy Gators ran out of water in the 3rd quarter. Painful.

When we played Alabama in Birmingham, they ran out of water at the half. My spouse payed $4.00 for a glass of tap water and missed the entire 3rd quarter getting it. but the heat in the swamp 1 row from the top was brutal

Wow, that should be illegal. Huge risk to health and public safety. I guess Alabama doesn't really care that much about people.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

To this day, the most miserable game, temp wise, I've ever attended. I think it was "only" 90, but not a cloud in the sky, humid af and no breeze. And, the business savvy Gators ran out of water in the 3rd quarter. Painful.
When we played Alabama in Birmingham, they ran out of water at the half. My spouse payed $4.00 for a glass of tap water and missed the entire 3rd quarter getting it. but the heat in the swamp 1 row from the top was brutal

Wow, that should be illegal. Huge risk to health and public safety. I guess Alabama doesn't really care that much about people.

Not sure they don't care, but certainly didn't plan well.  On a hot day, you can make a TON of $$ from cold beverages.  

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,680
  • Days Won:  8

UF game was miserable.

Under the decks dozens, hundreds, probably even thousands of people just sitting in the shade with heat exhaustion.

Is that normally how the swamp is? What a hell hole.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3
  • Days Won:  0

Yes, that's how the swamp always feels. It's a brutal place. The humidity just sits in there and there's almost never a cooling breeze.

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Yes, that's how the swamp always feels. It's a brutal place. The humidity just sits in there and there's almost never a cooling breeze.

I have a buddy that hasn't missed a gator home game since like 2005 and he has told me repeatedly that our game there was the hottest and most miserable it has ever been. Usually when UF is playing their cupcakes at the beginning of the season, they are on local TV at 7:00, so, it's not a nooner with sun beating down like that.