• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Question for longtime season ticket holders…

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Most of those around us in section 113 are gone. We only renewed 2 instead of 4 and it seemed like a lot of the groups around us that have been there since day 1 at Ray jay have done the same

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Too long

Nickel for every time

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

We are still in Sect.113, but seat mates of ours moved over one section (closer to mid-field).  Different feeling with our new seat mates.  Nothing wrong with them just different.

We have had our seats for the past 9 or 10 years and very satisfied with them.

Most of those around us in section 113 are gone. We only renewed 2 instead of 4 and it seemed like a lot of the groups around us that have been there since day 1 at Ray jay have done the same

None of the season  ticket holders in section 223 Row A  Seats 12-24  or B  seats 12-20 were there.  I know at least 3 groups that didn't renew.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

My section has some new faces that actually get up and cheer, rather than sitting on their hands or complaining about others that get up on 3rd down defense. I think our section has changed for the better. We had too many fuddy-duddies.  

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,426
  • Days Won:  25

We'd been a part of season ticket group since the inaugural season, and yeah we'd been "grandfathered" in, yet part of a group that makes substantial donations as boosters. The ticket office told us our 2 seats that were $600 last year (and a bit of a ripoff at that considering the level of USF's and their competition's play) were now $1200, and our parking pass was being moved back from the lot..9? (right by the stadium on the south side) to behind the Yankee baseball field (again, why? Nobody fills up that first lot) 

I thought that was real ballsy of them, considering how hard Skip and Willie have worked to make this program unwatchable, to jack up their long standing supporters. In the group I was in, we had a total of 26 tickets last season, in section 110. Out of those 26, FOUR seats were renewed. The rest, I'm happy to say, told USF to go F...themselves. 

Between Willie and Harlan, I'm left to hope they burn in the mess they created, and that something worth watching (and worth paying for) rises from the ashes. Until then, I'm actually happy to see them fail. This group has brought this on themselves, and until someone in athletics decides to care again (and maybe reach out to the many long time ticket holders who finally had enough) they won't be getting any of my money. 

If the other 21 were like you, good riddance. 

• Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  765
  • Days Won:  0

I've missed more people from my tailgate than in RJS.   People have come and gone often during the years, but this year there are fewer of the diehards still around.   They may have just moved elsewhere.  Hard to know...   I'm in 234.  

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  20,940
  • Days Won:  38

Ive had my seats in 114 to switch now, miss you guys though Faza....aint the same

You mean you don't like the cheerleader families that sneak into the section and talk about how much better it is at FSU games? That's always a highlight of my game viewing experience.

"Who's our coach now?"

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Days Won:  3

When they started charging the same amount for East and West sections (unlike in the past), I was surprised to see anyone still facing the sun on the East side.  Of course there are a few folks with good reasons to stay, but I hate that the TV faces the much more sparse side of the stadium.