• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Question for longtime season ticket holders…

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  125
  • Days Won:  0

We moved from 107 to 108.  Massive upgrade!  No more players families, sitting with fellow alumni, and we are closer to the Sun Dolls. :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  256
  • Days Won:  0

We'd been a part of season ticket group since the inaugural season, and yeah we'd been "grandfathered" in, yet part of a group that makes substantial donations as boosters. The ticket office told us our 2 seats that were $600 last year (and a bit of a ripoff at that considering the level of USF's and their competition's play) were now $1200, and our parking pass was being moved back from the lot..9? (right by the stadium on the south side) to behind the Yankee baseball field (again, why? Nobody fills up that first lot) 

I thought that was real ballsy of them, considering how hard Skip and Willie have worked to make this program unwatchable, to jack up their long standing supporters. In the group I was in, we had a total of 26 tickets last season, in section 110. Out of those 26, FOUR seats were renewed. The rest, I'm happy to say, told USF to go F...themselves. 

Between Willie and Harlan, I'm left to hope they burn in the mess they created, and that something worth watching (and worth paying for) rises from the ashes. Until then, I'm actually happy to see them fail. This group has brought this on themselves, and until someone in athletics decides to care again (and maybe reach out to the many long time ticket holders who finally had enough) they won't be getting any of my money. 

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

most of my peeps were there

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

We'd been a part of season ticket group since the inaugural season, and yeah we'd been "grandfathered" in, yet part of a group that makes substantial donations as boosters. The ticket office told us our 2 seats that were $600 last year (and a bit of a ripoff at that considering the level of USF's and their competition's play) were now $1200, and our parking pass was being moved back from the lot..9? (right by the stadium on the south side) to behind the Yankee baseball field (again, why? Nobody fills up that first lot) 

I thought that was real ballsy of them, considering how hard Skip and Willie have worked to make this program unwatchable, to jack up their long standing supporters. In the group I was in, we had a total of 26 tickets last season, in section 110. Out of those 26, FOUR seats were renewed. The rest, I'm happy to say, told USF to go F...themselves. 

Between Willie and Harlan, I'm left to hope they burn in the mess they created, and that something worth watching (and worth paying for) rises from the ashes. Until then, I'm actually happy to see them fail. This group has brought this on themselves, and until someone in athletics decides to care again (and maybe reach out to the many long time ticket holders who finally had enough) they won't be getting any of my money. 

So your avatar is a pic bashing Taggart

And your 3 posts so far are

- This one that you state "The rest, I'm happy to say, told USF to go F...themselves." and "I'm actually happy to see them fail."

- A post bashing Flowers at practice

- A post in the FAMU prediction thread where you predicted FAMU would win 14 -9 with USF having 104 total offensive yards.

Troll much?

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Dude, go back to the rock you crawled under from.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

Your post is somewhat flawed. 2 seats in 110 would be $1000 not $1200 and thats if you don't get an alumni discount. Next that includes the donation. I have been in 111 for more than a decade so I know the pricing. There is no way 2 tickets were $600 including your donation which by your own post you say was "substantial." Any decent size or mid level donation will get you in lot 6D or 6 at a minimum which are both fine. Whatever you were paying you should be grateful you were grandfathered in so long. Rather than be bitter over facts which aren't even accurate, you should find seats you can afford - plenty of cheap ones out there and do what you can to support your team.

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  715
  • Days Won:  1

He was to lazy to even read the ticket pricing guide. 110 is 500 a seat times 2 equals 1k minus  20% discount is......$800. Let us compare that to last year. 2 seats times 294 equals 588. Plus you have to add the donation..I'll give him 100 bucks because he was a longtime supporter. So his total was $688. So because they made him raise his donation $112 he quit. Because the ticket price is really cheaper. It is the donation that was bigger. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,669
  • Days Won:  108

We stayed in 237, just moved over and now are right at mid field.  Had the chance to move over to the home side but would not have had the back two rows and would have been at the 40.  We love having the back rows.  Keeps us out of the sun (for the most part) and the rain.  Obviously close to the club which is important to us with having the two little grand kids with us.  We'll check each year about moving to the other side but having 7 or 8 seats open up right where we want them will be a long shot.