• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Anyone going to the USF FSU game? Id like to tailgate with my "own"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  194
  • Days Won:  0

I will be there for the game with some of my buddies who went to FSU.  I would prefer to tailgate with some USF brethren.

Does anyone know of a section where USF fans will tailgate?

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,506
  • Days Won:  422

Good idea. It will get lost in here ...

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

I will be there for the game with some of my buddies who went to FSU.  I would prefer to tailgate with some USF brethren.

Does anyone know of a section where USF fans will tailgate?

I'm meeting a Bull brother who lives in Tally.  If I get the scoop on where, I'll host.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

I'm setting up a decent-sized tailgate as usual, but haven't locked down on a location. Anyone know the territory? Shoot, I literally can't even remember where we set up the last time we were in Tallahassee, lmao. I might be getting old.

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

The last time we tailgated at the Civic Center (where FSU plays their basketball games). We paid the nominal fee to ride the bus to the stadium. Well worth it.

What if you could tailgate within walking distance? I'm thinking about posting up at The Palace Saloon, because its a short walk to the stadium and much easier in and out access. But I know at least one group planning to tailgate at the Civic Center, so I'm torn.

OK just thought I'd throw out a good tailgate option out there. Obviously, the loss of Bulls Outfitter resonates particularly when these big away games happen, since those tailgates were beyond epic.

A large group of us will be meeting up outside of the Civic Center (505 W Pensacola St) at 6:45am - the lot opens at 7am and it's first-come-first-served for parking. In order to make a USF tailgating island in a sea of Noles, we'll drive in together to park next to each other. If you want to park with us, just plan to meet us at 6:45am and join the brigade. All are welcome to join on foot any time - it is the same location that the Alumni Association is holding its tailgate in.

Look for five or six USF tents, two 8-foot blow up Rockys, a 25ft flagpole with 2 USF flags on it, and (if it works out) one of the Rockys on top of my white Dodge Ram. We'll have flip cup, beerpong, cornhole, etc mixed with tasty mimosas. One member of our group is preparing food, however that's kind of a pay-ahead-of-time closed-number situation. I'll have some basic food and drink at my tents that all Bulls fans are welcome to, but bringing food and drink would be appreciated if you're planning to partake!

If you'd like to join for parking with us, the more the merrier, we'd love as big a grassroots tailgate as we can get. The AA tailgates are a nice option, but "true" tailgates are more our style. Call/text Brandon at (813) 629-7774 if you plan to join up with us and need directions or to let us know to wait for you before going in.

Dare anyone hope Everett Golson goes 0-2 in his career against the Bulls? A mighty tailgate ahead of time might be the best way to prepare for the answer! 

• Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  2,354
  • Days Won:  8

Leaving St Pete at 4:30 AM, so will not make it to Tallahassee until about 9.  Will plan on parking at the Civic Center and setting up the colors.

The more that I travel to road games, the greater appreciation that I have for the tailgating scene around RayJay.  The ease and the convenience are unmatched.