• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FAMU Similarities

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,328
  • Content Count:  96,946
  • Days Won:  469

FAMU hasn’t had a winning season its last three years, going a combined 10-27. And while the Rattlers were likely a longshot to challenge for the Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference title in 2015, they are ineligible for the championship due to NCAA postseason bans as a result of Academic Progress Rate (APR) penalties.

The Rattlers managed 17 points or fewer in eight games last season and must get the offense back on track.

Link

They have all sorts of problems there with coaching, worse than what we've been through..

:trainwreck:

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

At least we can say we have a .500 record against FBS competition the last couple years. In your face, FAMU.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  1,828
  • Days Won:  12

At least we can say we have a .500 record against FBS competition the last couple years. In your face, FAMU.

You don't understand, their cupboard is bare.

• Upvote 1

They are messed up....just reading more - I guess because of their APR they can't have full practices...what a mess there...

Still, can't get overconfident.

$_12.JPG

They are messed up....just reading more - I guess because of their APR they can't have full practices...what a mess there...

$_12.JPG

Hard to compare FAMU to McNeese... McNeese ended up 10-3 that season... FAMU will be lucky to win 3 games this season.

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  1,828
  • Days Won:  12

$_12.JPG

Hard to compare FAMU to McNeese... McNeese ended up 10-3 that season... FAMU will be lucky to win 3 games this season.

Are we one of those three games?  I wonder if FAMU looks at the schedule and says "Ya know, we can beat these fools."

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  953
  • Days Won:  6

$_12.JPG

Are we one of those three games? I wonder if FAMU looks at the schedule and says "Ya know, we can beat these fools."

Nah Lmbo

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

After the last game, they're likely just hoping not to be splashed all over ESPN & Youtube.

The only reason Mack won't rush for 200+ is that starters will be yanked early.  If we win by < 4 TDs, I'll be very worried about the rest of the season...and feeling like Dead Man Walking on my way to the FSU game.

• Upvote 1

$_12.JPG

I'm not comparing teams, just reflecting on the past when we thought we'd roll all over someone.