RandyGator

Football Tickets mailout

RandyGator    9

I just talked with the ticket office and they expect to mail out the ticket and parking passes on 8/11.

• Upvote 3

fla331boy    94

This is the day when I start to get really excited!

chrisdashley    158

There's not much prettier than a fat stack of season tickets when they arrive in the mail.

USFishin    13

Here's a sneak peek.  Nothing too exciting.  Nothing drawn by a 5 year old either though I guess...

IMG_20150805_234824_zpsdmdf7gw2.jpg

• Upvote 1

GoBulls84    113

Looks like I'll be spending next week camped out by my mailbox  :04-rock:

• Upvote 2

BrowardBull17    132

Did anybody refer season tix to anybody? I did and I'm supposed to get a game used jersey because of it. Is that supposed to come with the tix this year?

fla331boy    94

Did anybody refer season tix to anybody? I did and I'm supposed to get a game used jersey because of it. Is that supposed to come with the tix this year?

I think the first batch of Eveld jerseys went out with the first batch of season tickets. 

• Upvote 3

Triple B    3,352

I think the first batch of Eveld jerseys went out with the first batch of season tickets. 

I literally laughed out loud ..... but that question is probably better directed at his rep,

Southshore26    159

Fantastically well played. Bravo Sir.

BrowardBull17    132

New doormat?