• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Football Tickets mailout

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  715
  • Days Won:  1

Any word about game goodies for season ticket holders? I was wondering if we pick them up at the gate or in the mail. Will it be one per ticket/person or one per account. Last year early birds got one per person at the gate till they ran out. I'm just curious about what they plan on doing. Plus, what might the goodies be.

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  693
  • Days Won:  0

As most suggested, we spoke to John Lewis in the ticket office about getting Lot 3 when we requested Lot 6. Turns out the other account we requested with had more priority points and accidently listed Lot 3 as their first choice, so that's what we got. However, John said they would reprint our passes for Lot 6 and that we could exchange them. Today is a good day! Thanks for all on here for their help/suggestions.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,608
  • Content Count:  74,428
  • Days Won:  422

No email but tix dropped off this afternoon. Pretty sweet presentation in the spiral binding. Swag outside the stuff in binder was the BC pin and a real nice heavy duty Bulls Club license plate frame.

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  802

Got my tix today as well. Pretty angry with my parking pass situation though. Have been in Lot 6 the last 2 years and tailgate with a large group. Was told by my ticket rep that we'd all be in Lot 6 again. Filled out my survey requesting Lot 6 as my top choice. They gave me Lot 3 parking passes and people in the same donor level with less priority points in my group got Lot 6.

I cant believe Harlan did that to you.

Try calling. I had that happen a few years back, but they changed them for me. Although I did have to go to USF to make the switch.
My ticket rep, Charlie Mushin, no longer works in the ticket office so had someone else contact UPS and straighten it out.
Update:

They sent it to the wrong address yet again. No signature is required on the package either. Going to put somebody on blast in that office tomorrow. This is comical.

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,454
  • Days Won:  19

Just wanted to mention that tickets are bar coded, so a wrong delivery isn't really an issue. Tickets can be reprinted and the first set voided very easy.

You can also print your own tickets by logging into your account.

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  802

Just wanted to mention that tickets are bar coded, so a wrong delivery isn't really an issue. Tickets can be reprinted and the first set voided very easy.

You can also print your own tickets by logging into your account.

Understandable, but the same thing happened last year with the wrong address and was supposedly corrected. To get an e mail about your tix being shipped to that same wrong address again this year, only to have them input the wrong address to UPS while trying to correct the issue is frustrating.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Got emmmm

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,684
  • Days Won:  14

Got 'em! First year with season tickets... Will need to make a few trips from Tally, but totally worth it...

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Got mine

Got ours nothing else in the bag.