• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Football Tickets mailout

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,748
  • Content Count:  17,449
  • Days Won:  13

They sent my tix to the wrong address for the 2nd year in a row. Not sure why that keeps happening since I get everything else to the right address.

It's Harlan's fault.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,748
  • Content Count:  17,449
  • Days Won:  13

Got my tix today as well. Pretty angry with my parking pass situation though. Have been in Lot 6 the last 2 years and tailgate with a large group. Was told by my ticket rep that we'd all be in Lot 6 again. Filled out my survey requesting Lot 6 as my top choice. They gave me Lot 3 parking passes and people in the same donor level with less priority points in my group got Lot 6.

I cant believe Harlan did that to you.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

No tix, no email

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

Got my tix today as well. Pretty angry with my parking pass situation though. Have been in Lot 6 the last 2 years and tailgate with a large group. Was told by my ticket rep that we'd all be in Lot 6 again. Filled out my survey requesting Lot 6 as my top choice. They gave me Lot 3 parking passes and people in the same donor level with less priority points in my group got Lot 6.

Try calling. I had that happen a few years back, but they changed them for me. Although I did have to go to USF to make the switch.

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  807
  • Days Won:  1

Try calling. I had that happen a few years back, but they changed them for me. Although I did have to go to USF to make the switch.
My ticket rep, Charlie Mushin, no longer works in the ticket office so had someone else contact UPS and straighten it out.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,505
  • Days Won:  422

No tix, no email

You're still good ...

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Days Won:  14

No tix, no email

You're still good ...

Still no tix and no email.  The UPS truck stopped by yesterday, and I got all excited thinking it was my tickets, but it was some stupid thing my wife ordered from Kohl's.  Better luck next time.  I called John Lewis yesterday and he said I shouldn't worry about it, so I'm going to chill and see what happens for a while.  The other guys that I sit with and tailgate with got theirs yesterday.

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  3

WOuld definitely call and make sure it wasn't a mistake ...
Yeah I plan on it. I'm just waiting for the other 3 cars in our group to get theirs, so we can see if everyone needs to call and try to exchange out, or just me. I'm not really convinced Lot 6 is full, given that it wasn't last year and season tix sales are lower this year.

I don't know about the north lots but they converted all of Lot 7 into a gameday pay lot so there's one reason that Lot 6 could now be full.

I'm not thrilled that gameday parkers will be as close or closer to the stadium than me, but I guess I'm getting a discount per game by buying the season.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Days Won:  14

Just received my email.  Tickets scheduled to arrive on Thursday!!

:04-rock:  :04-rock:  :04-rock:  :04-rock:

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

What about the Hooters discount card? It looks like a one time discount this year since there's no expiration date on it.

25% is a sweet deal!