• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Josh Dunn, CB, Lake Wales 2016

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Content Count:  6,459
  • Days Won:  28

Buddy seems a bit too emotional 4 my liking. At least this leaves another open spot 4 a Charlie Strong commit. 

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  324
  • Days Won:  0

Was Dunn even admitted to USF this fall and part of the team? I thought he did not qualify and was going to enroll possibly in January (similar to Ivy).

Dude is extremely high maintenance and emotional for someone not even part of the team yet. 

Although Taggart was a good recruiter, our 2016 recruiting class is looking worse by the day with non-qualifiers and transfers.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,776
  • Days Won:  6

I believe the reason he did not enroll was that his father passed over the summer. It seems he turned to religion I'm guessing by his Twitter storm last night. It also seemed that he may have jumped both feet in to the deep end, although I'm agnostic so I'm not sure if what he's been putting out there is standard Christian behavior (it seemed more like the guy with the megaphone on the corner to me). 

Regardless I hope he is getting the help he needs an it seems like he is and hope he goes on to play at the college level of that is what he still wants to do.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  2,324
  • Content Count:  21,234
  • Days Won:  10

Best of luck to you Mr. Dunn. 

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

11 hours ago, Cpa_bull1990 said:

Was Dunn even admitted to USF this fall and part of the team? I thought he did not qualify and was going to enroll possibly in January (similar to Ivy).

Dude is extremely high maintenance and emotional for someone not even part of the team yet. 

Although Taggart was a good recruiter, our 2016 recruiting class is looking worse by the day with non-qualifiers and transfers.

Odom reported he didn't enroll in the Fall, so his & other Tweets implying Taggart having anything to do with his transfer aren't accurate.

Seems he had some personal issues (as noted above, perhaps his father died?), and after a quick review of his Twitter last night, it's clear he's not ready to play at USF.  I wish him all the luck in his life, sports and academics.

As GatorBull noted above, one more schollie for Strong to use to secure some talent.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

Was really liking his tape and he had all the physical attributes to be big time.   Hope he finds what he's looking for.