• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Official Release: USF Announces Staff Additions, Roster & Depth Chart

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  446
  • Days Won:  0

The OL is what really scares me on the depth chart. I had hi hopes but if this is how it shapes out we will be in trouble.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,510
  • Days Won:  422

I guess Karsten Miller didn't make it ...

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

Pretty bummed not to see LaGrande Harley on the depth chart. IMO, he should be starting over Auggie even if he isn't a true MLB (slow LB).

LaGrande Harley was kicked off the team.  He was the other one kicked off with Calloway.

The OL is what really scares me on the depth chart. I had hi hopes but if this is how it shapes out we will be in trouble.

LOL... this is just the exact same depth chart they put out at the end of spring ball.  It is just what's opening up camp on Day 1.  It will be a lot of changes to it.  Guys who didn't participate in spring lost positions... Harris, Hill, Thor, etc.  I actually think once the positions get settled on, we will have a pretty good Oline.  I'm pretty sure Bethel and Gibbons will factor into who starts and who doesn't.  Also Knox is a former 4 star who had a decent spring.  He redshirted last season but don't forget him because you didnt see him playing.  We should be fine.

Got to feel a little bad for Kennard ... Are there any opportunities at all for him to get on field, non special teams ... barring rash of injuries?

Got to feel a little bad for Kennard ... Are there any opportunities at all for him to get on field, non special teams ... barring rash of injuries?

Hey... I checked out the offense from the spring and he'll actually be on the field a lot on 1st and second downs.  The fullback is a H-back and subs in for one of the slots when they run.  They also do the same with TEs... He'll see carries too.  He runs too good not to.  He just has to hold the ball this year.

This isn't a passing spread... it's a run first spread.  It's more Auburn than Mizzou

Edited by Calibull

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  159
  • Days Won:  0

Hey... I checked out the offense from the spring and he'll actually be on the field a lot on 1st and second downs.  The fullback is a H-back and subs in for one of the slots when they run.  They also do the same with TEs... He'll see carries too.  He runs too good not to.  He just has to hold the ball this year.

This isn't a passing spread... it's a run first spread.  It's more Auburn than Mizzou

I attended a few of the open spring practices and the final scrimmage and I remember seeing him of the field quite a bit.  I'm not sure the spread we run is exactly like Auburns but they are pretty similar. 

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Jeff Odom â€@ByJeffOdom 30s31 seconds ago

OLs Glen Bethel and Reilly Gibbons are both listed on #USF's 60-man roster. Transfer QB Asiantii Woulard, seeking a waiver, on there too.

Crap, I can't believe we can only have a 60 man roster now.  The P5 is going too far with these new rules.

I attended a few of the open spring practices and the final scrimmage and I remember seeing him of the field quite a bit.  I'm not sure the spread we run is exactly like Auburns but they are pretty similar. 

Glad to hear that ... I liked the way he caught the ball ... but only if ....

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Running the Bulls â€@USFBulls_Rivals  24m24 minutes ago
#USF RB signee Trevon Sands will delay his enrollment due to an  academic issue, but will join the program in '16. https://usf.forums.rivals.com/threads/trevon-sands-to-delay-enrollment.2031/…

This one doesn't hurt...I didn't see him making an impact in 2015.  Hopefully he's not another academic casualty, no matter if he comes to USF or not.  I hate to see kids with a chance to get a free ride in college not be able to take advantage.

• Upvote 1