• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Game Day Parking (Cash)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  309
  • Days Won:  0

So is Lot 9 the best option for a group of 30 cars or so to park on game day?  I assume $15 dollars and 5 hours before kick?

I remember in '06 we entered and all flowed into Lot 7...is that an option for a game day cash payer still?

Parking-Map-2012-web.jpg

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,748
  • Content Count:  17,453
  • Days Won:  13

I think they raised it to $20

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  831

30 cars?!?!?! You might as well rent an RV and save you all some money. That's only $75 to park

• Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

I don't think Lot 7 is an option for you.  I believe that is a reserved lot.  9 is probably you're best option for paying on gameday with Cash.

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

We've been parking in a private lot right behind the Channel 28 studio off of Heiter.  I believe he is $15 and I'm sure he'll gladly take your 30 cars.

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  487

There's a lot of misinformation in this thread. General parking for USF games is $15 for cars, $45 for campers, and buses are $60.

http://raymondjamesstadium.com/attending-an-event/directions-and-parking/parking-prices/

I had a lot lined up on Woodlawn but the lot is under contract and the new owner isn't going to park cars.  The lot off Heiter sounds like the same block I was going to park in.  Unfortunately when planning a tailgate you gotta have the lot prearranged or you'll have a disaster.  Looks like I'll head to Lot 9 if I can't find something better.  I gotta get this squared away in a few days before I send out the invoices.

Across the street it appears HCC is available too.  Is that parking in the paved lots or do they put you on the lawn?  Also, just ports-potties or do you have access to indoor bathrooms? 

Thanks in advance....TM 

Edited by TexanMark

HCC is paved... but you can't really tailgate there.

For Lot 9, all of the cars basically need to arrive at the same time... a private lot might be your best option if you're not going to caravan to the stadium.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Why not Lot 4?  At five hours before kickoff there's plenty of room, right next to the official Bulls tailgate and very short walk to the gate.

That was all before last season though.  With some health issues I didn't make any games last season so I'm not sure that all holds true.

Thanks Jim...for the info on HCC

Well the beauty of my tailgate...I'll be flying a distinct flag and everyone should have my cell phone.  You are welcomed to come by and have a beer and coney on me.

I thought about Lot 4...but being visiting fans I wondered if we would get hassled by the students.  Is Lot 4 pretty easy to get out and head south to Pinellas County?  Most of us are staying over on the beaches.